About Jeremy D. Burch

I am a sinner, saved by the Grace of God. I desire to live a life that glorifies God and points non-believers to Him. I want to praise my God with my life. Although I am far from perfect, more and more I understand the depth of God's Grace. Praise God with your life, for He is our source of joy and fulfillment. Praise God for His Son, Jesus, for He is our source of salvation and eternity with God. And Praise God for His Holy Spirit, who fills us with hope and joy and conscience to live and love for Him.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Crazy Love by Francis Chan

I remember thinking Francis Chan was one of the best speakers I ever heard at Hume Lake. Jordan, Stuart and I are going to start a study through a book by Francis called "Crazy Love." I'm going to try and write a review of the book, a chapter at a time. Check out more about the book here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be following it. Dad